1) Invited talk at BARC, Chembur in the Department of Radiochemistry titled “Sustainable Palladium Catalysis:Bio-applications and Mechanistic Implications” 11th January 2017.
2) Invited research lecture titled “Sustainable Palladium Catalysis
for the Synthesis of Multi-functional Nucleosides in Water” at Senate Hall, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon on 4th March 2017.
3) Invited talk at New Innovation Centre of BASF (Mumbai), at Turbhe titled “Sustainable Palladium Catalysis for the Synthesis of Multi-functional Nucleosides in Water” on 5th May 2017.
4) Invited talk at Institute fur Organische Chemie, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany titled “Sustainable Palladium Catalysis for the Synthesis of Multi-functional Nucleosides in Water” on 21st June 2017.
5) Invited talk at Leibniz Institute for Katalysis (LIKAT), Rostock, Germany titled “Sustainable Palladium Catalysis for the Synthesis of Multi-functional Nucleosides in Water” on 29th June 2017.
6) Invited lecture titled ‘Data representation for Research papers’ as a part of the Research paper Writing Workshop organised under TEQIPIII programme of Institute of Chemical Technology in K. V. Auditorium for Ph.D. students on 29th November to 1st December 2017.
7) Poster presentation titled ‘Palladium-based complexes (Palladacycles) as efficient catalysts for the synthesis of synthetically and biologically relevant compounds’ at Indo-US workshop on organometalllics organised by IISc Bangalore in collaboration with IIT Bombay, IISER Bhopal at Rhythm Lonavla from 7th December to 10th December 2017.
8) Invited plenary talk titled ‘Sustainable Palladium Catalysis: New C-C Bond Forming Technologies and Mechanistic Implications’ at Recent Trends in Chemistry and Environment 2017 organised by Dadasaheb Devidas Namdeo Bhole college, Bhusawal on 5th December 2017.
1) Invited talk titled 'Sustainable Palladium Catalysis for Synthesis of Biologically Relevant Molecules' at Reliance Industries Limited Rabale, Mumbai on 15th December 2015.
2) Invited visit to Halcyon Labs Pvt. Ltd. Naroda, Ahmedabad for a site visit and project discussion as well as recruitment on 9th and 10th February 2016.
3) International conference on Impact of Chemical Research on Environment held from 17th and 18th February 2016 in New College of Arts and Science, Parner. (Invited Talk: Development of Highly Active Pd-catalysts for efficient nucleoside modification)
4) Invited talk at Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, University of Goettingen, Germany (Organic Colloquia) on 29th July 2016.
5) Attended the 21st International Conference on Organic Synthesis held at IIT Bombay from 11th December to 16th December 2016 as an Organising Committee Member.